A large selection of special tools allows traders to determine with high accuracy the optimal points for entering the exchange market. The main tools used to assess such situations are are indicators. They are necessary to determine the market situation and existing patterns. They allow you to determine the direction of the trend, resistance zones and support levels. By focusing on specific indicators, entrepreneurs decide whether to make a deal or wait until a favorable financial situation develops.
All known and available indicators can be divided into the following types:
- Trendy. Created to identify a specific trend on the trading chart. They allow you to predict changes for the future. Some types help to determine the place on the chart at which the price will reach the highest point. The disadvantage of these indicators is that they give signals with a slight delay, which can sometimes lead to unsuccessful trades.
- Oscillators. Allows you to identify emerging trends in the smallest trading range. They give out signals without delay, and sometimes even ahead of schedule. They make it possible to identify the relationship between supply and demand for a particular asset.
- Psychological indicators. They reveal the current mood of speculators participating in trading on the stock exchange. Many traders believe that the success or failure of a trade depends on this factor. Thanks to these indicators, you can reduce the number of orders opened. These tools are divided into consensus and commitment, which allow you to identify the mood of the participants in the market.
The main advantages of indicators that are implemented in the platform on the market are that they:
- allow you to calculate possible price fluctuations for both beginners and professionals;
- provide thoughtful and safe trading even for a beginner, there is an opportunity to enter the exchange with minimal risk;
- indicate the location of the price in the market and the dynamics of the exchange rate;
- predict price changes in the future.
The trader does not need to do manual calculations, which is also a definite plus. The algorithms embedded in the indicators use mathematical methods for analyzing assets and their value over a certain period of time. The exchange market itself does not depend on these indicators and exists absolutely independently.
Whatever the instruments and indicators present on the market, it is the trader who makes conscious decisions, and all related assistants only remind you of a possible positive or negative market situation.