Magic FX is an automated trading system that uses an channel indicator along with candlestick patterns to start and shut trades.
Trades daily at a certain time. It follows also the news, the expert Advisor has a news filter installed, and the expert Advisor doesn’t exchange when significant news is released.
It does not utilize the grid, martingale and other dangerous procedures of money management.
The minimum Deposit is 50 usd.
The broker I trade with. Account type Raw Spread https://www.icmarkets.com
Live sign https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/833668
Demo signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/824287
Answers to frequently asked questions https://Blogs Magic FX
Download the user manual https://Manual Magic FX
Download set files and tests https://Sets Magic FX
If you have any questions, please send me a private message.
- Order_Comment-order Comment
- Fixed_Lot – Fixed lot
- Auto_Lot-Automatically increase the trading lot if 0 is not used
- Maximum_Spread – Maximum allowed spread for opening a trade
- Stop_Loss –
- Take_Profit –
- Maximum_Order – Maximum number of open trades
- Range_Points – Distance between the first and second trades
- Magic –
- Period_Channel – channel Period
- Bars_Channel – Number of bars to calculate
- Buy_Channel_1 – channel Level for purchase
- Buy_Channel_2 – channel Level for purchase
- Buy_Channel_3 – channel Level for purchase
- Sell_Channel_1 – channel Level for sale
- Sell_Channel_2 – channel Level for sale
- Sell_Channel_3 – channel Level for sale
- Step_Candle – Number of bars to calculate the pattern
- P_1-Formula for calculation
- P_2-Formula for calculation
- P_3-Formula for calculation
- P_4-Formula for calculation
- GMT-Time zone
- Importance_News – at what news value the EA will not trade. Low, medium, high
- Pause_Before_News – Trading pause in minutes
- Pause_After_News – Trading pause in minutes
- Time_Start – start of trading
- Time_Stop – The end of the trade
- TimeEndFriday – End of trading on Friday