Open forex account
- Published: Wednesday, 25 April 2018 17:46
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 131
It is worth mentioning that the registration process does not require time and financial costs, it is enough to choose a reliable broker and create a personal cabinet within Forex. It is also worth noting that direct registration within Forex is not available to any of the potential traders. Today, specialized organizations are at the disposal of users, which provide an opportunity to enter various types of the market, beginning with the foreign exchange contract. This situation allows customers to choose the most attractive option. Users need to consider the choice of a broker carefully.
Experts give the following recommendations:
- Reputation of the company. Often you can find scammers within the market. Traders need to study the feedback of those users who have already cooperated with the broker, as well as check the organization for the availability of appropriate licenses;
- Term of the organization’s existence. Traders are recommended to give preference to brokers who have been checked for years. Often, young companies deceive market participants;
- Additional services. Large and reliable companies provide their customers with training materials, and "fresh" analytics from professionals, without which traders cannot work. If such services are not available to the user, it is necessary to consider whether it is worthwhile to cooperate with the broker;
- Terms of trade. A trader, when choosing a broker, needs to evaluate the terms of cooperation objectively, realizing that too advantageous offers, like cheese in a mousetrap, conceal fraud.
Please note: most brokers offer universal terms of cooperation. For example, the maximum leverage can be 1:10, if you saw a shoulder above the indicated one - this is a sign of fraud. The identical situation with brokerage percentages, the maximum value should not exceed 0.1%.
Creating Forex personal cabinet
Having chosen a reliable company with optimal cooperation conditions, the trader needs to go to the registration upon the official Forex broker’s platform. The procedure is extremely simple and usually does not cause difficulties for users. Moreover, registration is absolutely free, regardless of the company chosen by the client. On the main page of the broker you need to find the registration form. A potential trader has to fill out a questionnaire, indicating his personal details: name, address of registration, passport data, e-mail address and so on.
The broker's clients should be aware that when filling out the registration form, it is necessary to indicate the real data. This is due to the fact that all subsequent transactions with the user's deposit will regularly require confirmation of the identity for the security purposes of the customer's account.
In the future, the user automatically enters his personal account, if registration within Forex has been successfully completed. It is worth noting that in the trader's personal office the user control over all operations, both on the market and with the deposit, is placed. The start page will contain an individual password from the personal cabinet, in addition the identical information will be sent to the email address or mobile client.
Pay attention: traders have the opportunity to register Forex with a bonus. To do this, it is enough to monitor the current offers of brokers, which often offer new customers a pleasant privilege.
Opening a Forex account
Having created a personal Forex cabinet, a trader cannot switch to trading within the market. He needs to create an account (a special tool through which users have the opportunity to carry out financial Forex transactions). To do this, follow the simple guidelines:
- Click the "open account" option on the homepage of the personal cabinet;
- Provide the broker with a package of documents: a copy of the identity card and the documents confirming the client's location.
It remains only to select the type of account you need:
- PAMM-account (investment);
- The PAMM account (managed).